Albany County Fairgrounds is seeking to hire a Marketing Intern. This is a temporary, part-time position.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must pass a background check due to the close proximity to minors in youth programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be able to maintain a valid driver license.
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms;
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist in the production and marketing of the Albany County Fair
Salary Range: $10 - $12/hour DOE
Albany County Fairgrounds is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We will conduct background investigations for the final candidate being considered for employment.